Melissa Levine, DDS
Associate Professor of Dental Medicine, Director of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Melissa Levine is the course director of pediatric dentistry and instructor of pre-clinical operative dentistry at TouroCDM. She was appointed in 2015. In addition, she serves on several committees such as the Curriculum Committee, Student Academic Performance Committee, and the Appointments & Promotions Committee.
Dr. Levine maintained a private practice in pediatric dentistry on Long Island from 1997 until 2003. Dr. Levine then left private practice to raise her kids and is the proud mom of two creative and humorous teenagers.
Dr. Levine received her BS in biology in 1991 from SUNY at Albany, a DDS in dentistry from SUNY at Stony Brook and a certificate in pediatric dentistry from Brookdale Hospital Medical Center in 1997. She has received advanced training in laser dentistry from Boston University.
Memberships and Affiliations
- New York State Education Department of Dentistry 1996-2019
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- American Society of Dentistry for Children: Outstanding Interest and Proficiency in Dentistry for Children as an Undergraduate Student.
- Westchester Magazine: Best of Westchester 2014