Marc Rosenblum, DMD, PhD
Professor of Dental Medicine, Director of Clinical Dentistry
Dr. Marc Rosenblum holds a Ph.D. in Ceramic Engineering from Rutgers University and earned his D.M.D. from New Jersey Dental School in 1979.
In addition to his appointment in 2016 as Director of Clinical Dentistry at TouroCDM, Dr. Rosenblum was Associate Professor and Vice-Chair of Restorative Dentistry at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine from 1989 until 2016. He was Assistant Professor of Biomaterials and Restorative Dentistry at Columbia School of Dental Surgery from 1979 until 1988. He had a general dentistry private practice in Paramus, N.J. from 1979-1999, and was affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital from 1979-1988.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- American Association for Dental Research
- International Association for Dental Research
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society - life member
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society - life member