Benjamin Schwartz, DDS
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Benjamin Schwartz is an Instructor of Pre-Clinical Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine. A graduate of New York University College of Dentistry and a New York native, Dr. Schwartz has been an innovator in the dental field by utilizing the latest in dental technology. Dr. Schwartz currently lives in Long Island with his wife and children. He enjoys bike riding, magic tricks and spending time with his friends and family.
- New York University College of Dentistry; DDS
- Woodhull Hospital Residency; GPR
- CEREC and Invisalign Certified
- Advanced Training in Dental Implantology
- GPS for the GP: Guided Implant Surgery. Journal of the New York State General Academy of Dentistry, Spring 2018.
- Digital Dental Smile. New York State Academy of General Dentistry Journal, Spring 2017.
- Marriage of Clear Aligner Therapy and Restorative Case. American Academy of Clear Aligners, Fall 2016.
- Inter Proximal Respect. New York State Academy of General Dentistry Journal, Fall 2015.
- A Complex Case Treated with Clear Aligner Therapy. Journal Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics, Summer 2013.
- CBCT for The GP. NYS Academy of General Dentistry Journal, Fall 2012: CBCT for The GP Page 1, CBCT for The GP Page 2
- Invisalign and Aesthetic Dentistry. NYS Dental Journal Article, June/July 2012: Invisalign and Aesthetic Dentistry Page 1, Invisalign and Aesthetic Dentistry Page 2
- Using the Invisalign System Peer Reviewed Article, June 2010.
- Implementing Invisalign. Dental Tribune UK May 2010: Implementing Invisalign Page 1, Implementing Invisalign Page 2
- Oral Care for The Elderly. Perspectives in Gerontology December 2006.