Golda Erdfarb, D.D.S.
Course Director Operative Dentistry and Dental Anatomy & Occlusion
Associate Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Golda Erdfarb is an Associate Professor at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). She began teaching at TCDM when it first opened in 2016 and also the Course Director for both Preclinical Operative Dentistry and Dental Anatomy & Occlusion.
As the recipient of the TCDM’s 2019 Faculty of the Year Award, Dr. Erdfarb’s insatiable passion for teaching is demonstrable, as is her commitment to educating the next generation of ethical and moral dentists who provide access to care for all. Prior to joining the faculty, she worked in private practice seeing pediatric patients and in a clinical setting treating underserved communities. Dr. Erdfarb is licensed to practice in New York and New Jersey.
- B.S., Biology with a Minor in Business, Stern College for Women at Yeshiva University,
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
Memberships and Affiliations
- American College of Dentists, Fellow
- American Dental Education Association