Isabel Garcia, D.D.S.
Clinic Practice Leader
Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Isabel Garcia is an Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM) and a Clinical Practice Leader at Touro Dental Health, the college’s 115-chair dental teaching practice. In his role, she oversees the training of third and fourth year dental students as they transition from preclinical to clinical practice.
Before joining TCDM, Dr. Garcia was the Clinical Site Director at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, where she also held positions at Montefiore’s dental family practice. Dr. Garcia also previously served as Clinical Director at Metropolitan Hospital in New York City and operated a successful private practice in the Bronx. Dr. Garcia’s continuing education focuses on implant surgery, adult medical emergencies and proactive intervention dentistry. She is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- D.D.S., Universidad Central del Este (Dominican Republic)
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, New York Medical College Metropolitan Hospital Center
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- Bronx County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
- Hispanic Dental Association