Alexandra Glickman, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Alexandra Glickman is an Assistant Professor of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). Dr. Glickman currently teaches Clinical Case Review and Treatment Planning to third year dental students. Prior to joining the TCDM faculty, Dr. Glickman was in private practice and performed full-scope oral surgeries as well as more than 250 temporomandibular joint (TMJ) surgeries at Baptist Hospital of Miami and South Miami Hospital. She previously served on the faculty of Florida International University and, prior to that, was a clinical fellow at Miami Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery where she trained in endoscopic techniques with focus on minimally invasive management of TMJ. She is licensed to practice in the states of New York and Florida.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- B.S., Molecular Biology and Philosophy, Haverford College
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
- Certification in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, New York University Langone Bellevue Hospital Center
- Alexandra Glickman, D.D.S., McCain, JP, Complications of Temporomandibular Joint Surgery, Springer International Publishing (May 2017).
- Alexandra Glickman, D.D.S., McCain, JP, Platelet Rich Plasma Use in Management of Late Stage Temporomandibular Joint Derangement: A Preliminary Study, Chicago: Quintessence (April 2016).
- Alexandra Glickman, D.D.S., Vasiliki Karlis, D.M.D., M.D., Pediatric Benign Soft Tissue Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America (February 2016).
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association