Jerry L. Halpern, D.D.S.
Clinical Associate Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Halpern received his Bachelor’s degree in biology from Fairleigh Dickinson University in Rutherford, NJ. He attended and completed his surgical residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center, and is currently licensed in the state of New York.
Dr. Halpern is a Clinical Associate Professor of Dental Medicine at TCDM. He earned his dental degree from Howard University College of Dental Medicine. He is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He received his specialty training at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center, where he also is an attending; teaching clinical oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Halpern is also an Assistant Attending Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American College of Dentists
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- New York Academy of Dentistry
- American Association of Forensic Sciences
- Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of the City of New York
- New York Society of Forensic Dentistry
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- World of Smiles, President