Eduard Munarov, DDS
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Munarov is an Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine. He earned his doctorate in dental surgery from Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, and was certified in oral and maxillofacial surgery by New York Medical College.
Dr. Munarov received his Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Hunter College in New York City, and is licensed in the state of New York.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Nassau County Dental Society