Klenise Paranhos, DDS
Associate Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Klenise Paranhos is an Associate Professor of Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine. She also serves on the faculty of New York University College of Dentistry, where she teaches courses in comprehensive dental care as well as periodontics and implants to post-graduate students. She has previously held private practices in New York City and Chappaqua, NY.
After earning her D.D.S. at the Faculdade de Odontologia Joao Prudente in Brazil, Dr. Paranhos attended the University of Rochester’s Eastman Institute for Oral Health, where she received an Advanced Education in General Dentistry degree. She also earned a Master’s in Dental Science from the University of Rochester. Dr. Paranhos’s continuing education courses focus on cosmetic and pediatric dentistry. She has authored articles on implants in adolescents and restorative dentistry.
- An Impression Technique to Accurately Transfer Soft Tissue Contours for Implant-supported Restorations: Three Case Reports, Journal of Oral Implantology, 2001
- Replacing Missing Teeth with Dental Implants in Pubescent Patients—A Case Report, Open Journal of Pediatrics, 2015
- Management of peri-implantitis – A Contemporary Synopsis, Singapore Dental Journal, 2017
- Reconstruction of a Worn or Mutilated Dentition with the Utilization of an over Denture Appliance for a Patient with Enamel Deficiency - A Case Report, Biomed J Sci & Tech Res, 2017
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Osseointegration