Slywia Rostkowski, D.M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Slywia Rostkowski is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to her current teaching responsibilities, Dr. Rostkowski works in a private group practice in Yorktown Heights, New York and a private periodontics and implant dentistry practice in Syosset, New York. Prior to her time at TCDM, Dr. Rostkowski held clinical teaching positions at Winthrop University Hospital, instructing general practice residents, and at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where she taught periodontics to upperclassmen undergraduate students. She has completed a number of continuing education courses through the American Academy of Periodontology on a number of topics relating to the speciality including, but not limited to, conscious sedation, use of digital design in treatment planning and tissue reconstruction, and management of soft tissue complications. Dr. Rostkowski is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.S., Biology, St. John’s University
- D.M.D., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- General Practice Residency, North Shore University Hospital
- Postgraduate Periodontics Training, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Chiang T, Roca AL, Rostkowski S, Drew HJ, Simon B. Reconstruction of the narrow ridge using combined ridge split and guided bone regeneration with rhPDGF-BB growth factor-enhanced allograft. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2014;34(1):123-130. doi:10.11607/prd.1633
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Long Island Academy of Periodontics