Serah Uddaraju, D.M.D.
Clinical Practice Leader
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Serah Uddaraju is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM) and a Clinical Practice Leader at Touro Dental Health, the school’s 115-chair dental teaching practice. In his role, he oversees the training of third and fourth year dental students as they transition from preclinical studies to clinical practice. He previously held a faculty position at Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine instructing preclinical students on operative procedures and dentures. Prior to that, he mentored and taught Albert Einstein College of Medicine GPR residents at Montefiore Medical Center. Prior to transitioning to full-time at TCDM, Dr. Uddaraju worked in a private family practice in Dobbs Ferry, New York and previously worked at a private practice in Livingston, New Jersey. He is licensed to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey.
- B.A., Psychology, Rutgers University
- M.A., Biomedical Sciences, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- D.M.D., Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, Montefiore Medical Center
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry