Rebecca Block, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Rebecca Block is the Assistant Course Director of Dental Anatomy and Occlusion, and a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). Board certified in General Dentistry, Dr. Block has been instrumental in the creation of TCDM’s Pre-Dental Experience, a 4-day program designed to introduce undergraduate students to dentistry. In addition to her current teaching role at TCDM, she works in private practice in Teaneck, New Jersey. Dr. Block attends many local dental continuing education courses, learning from researchers and practitioners in order to stay on top of changes in methodologies and materials. She is licensed to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey.
- B.S., Biology, Stern College for Women, Yeshiva University
- D.D.S., Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, Hackensack University Medical Center
- Rebecca Block, D.D.S., Ruderman, C., Zack, E., Zaghi, S., Schuck, A.G., Zuckerbraun, H.L., and Babich, H, Induction of apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells by black tea, blueberry and Ginkgo biloba extracts. Women in Science 4:101 (2008).
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentists
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Bergen County Dental Society