Tatiana Borinos, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Tatiana Borinos is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to her current teaching responsibilities at TCDM, Dr. Borinos owns and operates her own private Endodontic practice in Scarsdale, New York. With nearly two decades of experience in the field, Dr. Borinos is highly skilled at providing a full scope of Endodontic treatment including surgical and non-surgical treatment of odontogenic infections, treatment of endodontically involved deciduous teeth, treatment and re-treatment of endodontically compromised teeth, as well as treatment and management of odontogenic pain and of orofacial trauma. Prior to attending New York University College of Dentistry, Dr. Borinos studied dentistry at Kharkov Medical School in Ukraine. She has participated in a number of continuing education courses focusing on developments in general dentistry and Endodontics as well as emerging technologies in dentistry. Dr. Borinos is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- D.D.S., NYU College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, Albert Einstein Medical School and Jacobi Medical Center
- Certification in Endodontics, NYU Dentistry Postgraduate Endodontic Program
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society