Andrew Boyd, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Andrew Boyd is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM) and a faculty member of the Touro Dental Health Complex Case Clinic. Prior to his current teaching role, he served as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Prosthodontics at NYU College of Dentistry.
Dr. Boyd is proficient in both digital treatment planning and guided implant surgery and has been in private practice since 2015. His work focuses on preventative, cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry. He is the fourth generation addition to his family’s private practice, and works on a renowned team of dentists comprised of his father, uncle, brother and cousin. In his time at the Veteran’s Affairs Hospital in Midtown Manhattan, Dr. Boyd provided many veterans with complete fixed implant prostheses who would otherwise have needed dentures. He is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.A., Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
- D.D.S., Columbia University of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, Manhattan VA Medical Center
- Certification in General Dentistry, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Certification in Prosthodontics, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontics
- Academy of General Dentistry