John Browne, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. John Browne is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to his current teaching responsibilities, Dr. Browne works in private practices in Pawling, New York and Mt. Kisco, New York. Dr. Browne’s education and training, both in private practice and as former Chief Resident at Staten Island University Hospital, have provided him exposure to a wide range of procedures including dentistry for special needs patients, emergency therapy, dental implants, periodontal therapy, sleep apnea, and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. He has participated in a number of continuing education courses on a number of topics including, but not limited to, blade implants, advances in adult orthodontic treatment, and vital pulp cryotherapy. Dr. Browne is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.S., Manhattan College, Computer Engineering
- D.D.S., Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, Staten Island University Hospital
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- 9th District Dental Association