Joseph Browne, D.D.S.
Clinical Practice Leader
Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Joseph Browne is an Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM) and a Clinical Practice Leader at Touro Dental Health, the school’s 115-chair dental teaching practice. In his role, he oversees the training of third and fourth year dental students as they transition from preclinical to clinical practice. Additionally, Dr. Browne is also the Assistant Course Director of Introduction to Clinical Dentistry. He has more than 8 years of experience having previously practiced general dentistry at a successful group practice in Mount Kisco, New York. Having earned his undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering, Dr. Browne has lectured to and mentored students at the high school level on becoming an engineer for the purposes of entering medicine. Dr. Browne is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.S., Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Manhattan College
- D.D.S., Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, Queens Hospital Center
- Certified Invisalign Provider
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry