Steven H. Cho, D.D.S.
Clinical Associate Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Cho received his Bachelor’s degree in biology from Colgate University in New York, and is currently licensed in the state of New York.
Dr. Cho is a Clinical Associate Professor of Dental Medicine. He earned his dental degree from Columbia University in New York City. Dr. Cho has previously taught at Columbia University in New York City and New York Medical College in Hawthorne, New York. He practices Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in NYC. Dr. Cho is also a Diplomate of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
Memberships and Affiliations
- New York State Board of Dentistry
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York Academy of Dentistry
- American College of Dentists