Howard Fine, DMD
Director of Orthodontics, Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Howard Fine is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine and the Director of Orthodontics at Touro College of Dental Medicine. He has more than 30 years of experience providing care for both children and adults in the region at his private practices in Mount Kisco and Katonah, N.Y. As a premier specialist in the use of lingual orthodontics, he designed the Fine-Adjust lip bumper, and is an Invisalign® Certified Premier Preferred Provider. Before joining TCDM, Dr. Fine was an Assistant Director and Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center.
Dr. Fine earned his Master of Medical Science and his certificate in Orthodontics from Harvard University, and graduated cum laude from Harvard with his D.M.D. His continuing education focuses on orthodontics, and includes courses in cutting-edge technologies in the changing orthodontic environment, as well as orthodontic strategies for sleep apnea.
- Journal of Dental Research
- Journal of Clinical Orthodontics
- American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Association
- Northern Westchester Dental Study Group, President Past
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists