Howard A. Fine, D.M.D.
Director of Orthodontics, Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Howard Fine is the Director of Orthodontics and a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at Touro College of Dental Medicine. Before joining TCDM, he was an Assistant Director and Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center.
Dr. Fine has more than 30 years of experience providing care for both children and adults in the region at his private practices in Mount Kisco and Katonah, NY, andhas been recognized for nine consecutive years as one of the top orthodontists in Westchester County by Westchester Magazine’s“Best of Westchester” awards.As a premier specialist in the use of lingual orthodontics, he designed the Fine-Adjust lip bumper, and is an Invisalign® Certified Premier Preferred Provider. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, cum laude - Harvard University School of Dental Medicine, 1985
- Certificate in Orthodontics - Harvard University, 1987
- Master of Medical Science - Harvard University, 1987
- Journal of Dental Research
- Journal of Clinical Orthodontics
- American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Association
- Northern Westchester Dental Study Group, President Past
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists