Maureen Gallagher, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Maureen Gallagher is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). Board certified in general dentistry, Dr. Gallagher has owned and operated her own practice in New York City for 35 years. Prior to that, she served as Attending Clinical Instructor in Prosthetics at Mt. Sinai Hospital. Dr. Gallagher has participated in several continuing education courses, receiving advanced training in Endodontics from the Boston University College of Dentistry, Invisalign, occlusion, in addition to advanced training in prosthetics. She is licensed to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey.
- B.A., Biology, New York University
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- FDI World Dental Federation