Agnes Herceg, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Agnes Herceg is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to her current teaching responsibilities with TCDM, Dr. Herceg is a partner at a private endodontic practice in Stamford, Connecticut. She was previously a Clinical Instructor at New York University College of Dentistry, where she taught students in the college’s post graduate Endodontics program.
Dr. Herceg has received a number of awards, including the NYU College of Dentistry Samuel Hannah Holzman Endodontia Award and the NYU Dental Materials Award, and has been named “Top Dentist” by Connecticut Magazine, Stamford Magazine and Greenwich Magazine. Dr. Herceg continues her dental education through regularly attending the biannual meeting for the American Association of Endodontics. She is licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut.
- B.S., Environmental Science, New York University College of Dentistry
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
- Post Graduate Degree in Endodontics, Honors, New York University College of Dentistry
- Dental Resident, Hackensack University Medical Center
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontics
- American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology
- Connecticut Dental Association
- Seattle Study Club