Alan Jurim, DDS
Director of Digital Dentistry, Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Alan Jurim is Director of Digital Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine, and has a private practice focusing on comprehensive restorative, implant, and aesthetic dentistry using various digital and CAD/CAM technologies. A co-founder of Jurim Dental Academy Dr. Jurim is an international lecturer and consultant on state-of-the-art CAD/CAM techniques ranging from digital photography, digital dentistry, and CAD/CAM technologies to cosmetic case planning and complex reconstructive implant dental treatment.
Dr. Alan Jurim attended New York University’s College of Dentistry and then North Shore University Hospital’s general practice residency. He holds degrees in Computer Systems Engineering and Electrical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Memberships and Affiliations
- DSD Technology and Digital Dentistry Editorial Board Member
- American Society of Dental Aesthetics
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- 3Shape Intra Oral Dental Advisory Board