Barbara Jurim, DDS
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
As a prosthodontist, Dr. Jurim specializes in treating difficult restorative cases, implant dentistry, and challenging cosmetic cases. She teaches digital treatment protocols as the Assistant Director of Digital Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine. She is a founding member of the Jurim Dental Academy and TRIOSDoctors.com to provide her dental colleagues with advanced insight on CAD/CAM dentistry.
Dr. Jurim lectures extensively to her dental peers on the topics of cosmetics, full mouth rehabilitations, and digital dentistry treatments.
Dr. Barbara Jurim graduated from Wellesley College Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Biochemistry. She attended New York University’s College of Dentistry from which she graduated as valedictorian, and then completed her studies graduating from NYUCD's Postgraduate Prosthodontic Program.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Assistant Director of Digital Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine
- Accredited Member of the American Society of Dental Aesthetics
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Nassau County Dental Society New York State Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontists