Brian Kardon, D.M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Brian Kardon is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). A Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, Dr. Kardon owns and maintains a private endodontic practice in Suffern, New York, where the focus is on conventional endodontic treatment, re-treatment and apical micro-surgery. Prior to his current teaching responsibilities at TCDM, he was an Endodontic Instructor to GPR residents at Jacobi Medical Center’s North Central Bronx Hospital Dental Clinic. Dr. Kardon is licensed to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey.
- B.S., Psychology, Yeshiva University
- D.M.D, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, Long Island College Hospital
- Certification in Endodontics, Nova Southeastern University
- Brian Kardon, D.D.S., Sergio Kuttler, Patrick Hardigan, Samuel O Dorn, An in vitro evaluation of the sealing ability of a new root-canal-obturation system, Journal of Endodontics (February 2004).
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Endodontics
- American Dental Association
- 9th District Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
- Rockland County Dental Society