Elan Katz, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Elan Katz is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). A board certified periodontist, Dr. Katz is highly skilled at computer-guided implant surgery and minimally invasive dental surgery. He has over 20 years of experience in the field and, upon receiving his D.D.S., completed a three year residency in periodontics and dental implants, earning a certificate in Periodontics from Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Katz has participated in a number of continuing education courses focusing on advances in implant and periodontal medicine and, in addition to his current teaching responsibilities, works in multiple private practices in New York City. He is licensed to practice in the states of New York and Connecticut.
- B.S., Psychology, Brooklyn College
- D.D.S., Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- Advanced Training in Periodontics and Dental Implants, Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
Memberships and Affiliations
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- American Academy of Periodontology