Rhonda L. Kaufman , D.D.S
Associate Director of Clinical Education
Clinical Practice Leader
Associate Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
- B.S., Dentistry, Case Western Reserve University
- D.D.S., Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Medical Center
- General Anesthesia Residency, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Dr. Rhonda Kaufman is an Associate Professor of Dental Medicine and a Clinical Practice Leader at TCDM. She also holds the leadership position of Associate Director of Clinical Education, where she is responsible for supporting the standardization of clinical protocols in the school’s clinical training facility.
Prior to joining Touro in 2018, Dr. Kaufman spent 22 years running a successful group general practice in Putnam Valley, NY. She completed and obtained a Certificate in Medical Education and a certificate from the Harvard Macy Institute on a Systems Approach to Assessment in Health Professions.
As a resident of Westchester County, Dr. Kaufman is committed to serving the Hudson Valley community and hold positions as a Foundation Board Member and a member of the Patient and Family Advisory Council of Northern Westchester Hospital. In addition, she is active on the Board of the Friends of Greely Theater.
Memberships and Affiliations
- ADA, American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Association