Benzion Krupka, D.M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Benzion Krupka is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to his current teaching position, Dr. Krupka owns and maintains a private practice in Brooklyn, New York, where he focuses on restorative, prosthetic and implant dentistry. With almost 40 years of experience in dentistry, Dr. Krupka was previously the Director of Dentistry at Jewish Hospital and Medical Center of Brooklyn (JHMCB) and formerly the Director of Dentistry at JHMCB Article 28 Clinic in Brooklyn. Some of his additional interests in the field include, but are not limited to, pediatric dental care, nutrition and diet recommendations for maintaining oral health, the link between oral health and overall health (i.e. diabetes, heart disease), and gum disease. Dr. Krupka is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Pre Dentistry, Yeshiva College
- D.M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
Memberships and Affiliations
- Peninsula Dental Society Study Club
- Orthodox Dental Study Club
- American Dental Association
- Second District Dental Society
- Greater New York Dental Meeting Committee
- Academy of General Dentistry