Asher Mansdorf, D.D.S., M.P.M.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Asher Mansdorf is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). Board certified by the American Board of Dental Anesthesiology, Dr. Mansdorf currently teaches introductory courses in dentistry and prosthetics as well as a course in endodontics to second year dental students at TCDM. In addition to his current teaching responsibilities, Dr. Mansdorf maintains his own general practice in New York City, which he established in 1983.
Dr. Mansdorf is active in serving his community and has received a number of awards for his public service. He has served as Trustee then Vice President of the Hebrew Academy of Long Beach, as well as Trustee then President and Vice-President on the Lawrence School Board. Dr. Mansdorf has participated in a number of continuing education courses on a number of topics including, but not limited to, implants, digital dentistry and pain management. He is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.A., Pre-Dentistry, Yeshiva University
- D.D.S., Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Dental Anesthesiology Residency, Montefiore Medical Center
- Master of Pain Medicine (M.P.M), University of Southern California
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Society of Anesthesia, Fellow
- American Dental Association