Nicholas Mastro, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Nick Mastro is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to his current teaching responsibilities at TCDM, Dr. Mastro is a managing partner at a private endodontic practice, providing care to adult and pediatric patients at the practice’s four locations in the greater New York area and Connecticut. He is highly skilled in all areas of endodontic treatment and surgeries related to endodontics, including apicoectomies. He was previously a Clinical Endodontic Instructor at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine and, for five years, Dr. Mastro was an Assistant Clinical Instructor at Columbia School of Dental Medicine. He has participated in a number of continuing education courses on topics including Endodontics, Periodontics, and Oral Surgery. Dr. Mastro is licensed to practice in the states of New York and Connecticut.
- B.S., Biology, Adelphi University
- D.D.S., Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine
- Certification in Endodontics, Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Endodontics
- American Dental Association
- Suffolk County Dental Society
- Xi Psi Phi Dental Fraternity Alumni