Duraid Sahawneh, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Duraid Sahawneh is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to his current teaching responsibilities, Dr. Sahawneh currently owns and maintains a private practice in Yonkers, New York, where he focuses on restorative, preventative and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Sahawneh has been actively involved in organized dentistry for many years and has held numerous positions in several prestigious dental societies and organizations, including previously serving as President of the Yonkers Dental Society. He has completed over 1000 hours of continuing education courses in numerous specialities including, but not limited to, implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, prosthodontics and periodontics. Additionally, some of Dr. Sahawneh’s topical interests in the field include oral cancer, gum disease and nutrition and diet recommendations for maintaining oral health. He is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.S., Biochemistry, California State University-Fullerton
- D.D.S., University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- New York State Dental Association
- New York State Academy of General Dentistry
- Ninth District Dental Association
- Yonkers Dental Society
- New York Implant Club