Burton Schechter, D.D.S.
Clinical Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Burton Schechter is a Clinical Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). With over 60 years of experience in the field, Dr. Schechter previously owned and maintained his own private practice in New York City, where he specialized in root canal treatment, periodontics and all restorative procedures, with a focus on porcelain veneers and bonding, implants and tooth whitening. He has held a number of appointments at different hospitals throughout the New York City area, including Prosthetics instructor at New York University College of Dentistry and Assistant Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology at the Albert Einstein College of Dentistry. At TCDM, He has participated in a number of continuing education courses on topics including, but not limited to, prosthetics, implants and operative dentistry.
- B.S., Arts, New York University
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
- Prosthodontics Residency, N.Y.C. College of Dentistry
- M.S., Prosthetics, New York University College of Dentistry
Memberships and Affiliations
- 9th District Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Cleft Palate Association