Joseph Stern, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Areas of Expertise
Root Canal Therapy, Dental Trauma, Root-End Microsurgery, Pulp Regeneration
Dr. Joseph Stern is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). Dr. Stern received his board certification to become a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics—a status only 20% of endodontic specialists achieve. He is also a member of the American Association of Endodontists (AAE) and has presented at the AAE Annual Session in both Seattle and San Francisco. He recently presented at the Greater New York Dental Meeting on the subject of cracked teeth.
Dr. Stern joined TCDM in 2018 and currently teaches Clinical Endodontics. Prior to this role, he provided clinical endodontics courses to dental students at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. In addition to maintaining a private practice in Clifton, New Jersey, Dr. Stern continues to lecture on a large variety of topics including clinical endodontics, diagnosis, dental trauma, microsurgery and pulp regeneration. He is licensed to practice dental medicine in the states of New York and New Jersey.
- B.S., Biology, Touro College
- D.D.S., Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Post-graduate Endodontics, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Board of Endodontics, Diplomate
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Passaic County Dental Society
- New York State Association of Endodontists