Jonathan Tiger, D.M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Jonathan Tiger is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). He is a certified instructor in the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP), the only FDA-cleared laser treatment for gum disease, and was among the first periodontal specialists in Rockland County to offer this advanced treatment to patients.
In addition to his position at TCDM, Dr. Tiger teaches Laser Periodontics at the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry, and holds a private practice in periodontics in Pomona, New York. Dr. Tiger is trained in all aspects of periodontology, as well as bone and sinus grafting and implant surgery. His continuing education courses include socket preservation techniques, implant dentistry, opioid prescribing protocols and infection control. He holds a certification in periodontics from the American Board of Periodontology and is licensed to practice in the states of New York, New Jersey, California and Florida.
- B.A., History, Yeshiva University in New York
- D.M.D., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- General Practice Residency, Coler Goldwater Hospital
- Certificate in Periodontology, Nova Southeastern University
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- American Board of Periodontology