Carla Ann Tornatore, D.D.S.
Director of Pediatric Dentistry
Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Carla Ann Tornatore is an Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine and the Director of Pediatric Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine. A graduate of New York University with a B.S. in biology, she attended and received her D.D.S., also from NYU, graduating with honors with induction into Omicron Kappa Upsilon. She completed a General Practice Residency at Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency in Pediatric Dentistry at Montefiore Medical Center. While serving as Chief Resident, she was presented the certificate of distinction for outstanding achievement in teaching.
At Montefiore, Dr. Tornatore served as the Associate Director of the Pediatric Residency program before leaving and entering private practice. She and her husband Robert have been practicing in their Eastchester, NY private practice for over 28 years. She has been active in organized dentistry and outreach programs throughout the local community and is currently licensed in the state of New York.
During the course of her tenure at TCDM, Dr. Tornatore has been innovative in strengthening the overall pediatric academic and clinical program as well as leading the college’s school-based community outreach efforts.
- B.S., Biology, New York University
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Pediatric Dentistry Residency, Montefiore Medical Center
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society