Nicholas Vece, D.M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Nicholas Vece is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to his current teaching responsibilities at TCDM, Dr. Vece has owned and maintained a private practice in Westchester for more than 30 years, where he specializes in cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry and pediatric dentistry. An award winning dentist, Dr. Vece graduated at the top of his class from Fairleigh Dickinson University, where he obtained his D.M.D. and received awards for excellence in Prosthetic Dentistry as well as excellence in Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, in addition to obtaining a Senior Clinical Teaching Fellowship in Prosthodontics. Upon graduation, he was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Vece has participated in a number of continuing education courses on a variety of topics including, but not limited to, tooth based and implant based restorations, pharmacology, and restorative dentistry, He is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.S., Biology, summa cum laude, Iona College
- D.M.D., Fairleigh Dickinson University
- General Practice Residency, New Rochelle Hospital Center
Memberships and Affiliations
- 9th District Dental Society
- New York State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Ethics Committee 9th District
- Board of Peer Review 9th District