Barry Weintraub, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Barry Weintraub is Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In addition to his teaching responsibilities with the college, Dr. Weintraub holds a private practice specializing in endodontics in New York City, which he has owned and operated for over 30 years. Prior to his time at TCDM, Dr. Weintraub served as Chief of Endodontics at Interfaith Medical Center and Goldwater Memorial Hospital and was also previously a Clinical Instructor at New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Weintraub is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
- B.A., Biology, Queens College
- D.D.S., Columbia University School of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, Interfaith Medical Center
- Endodontic Residency, Manhattan VA Medical Center
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- Dental Society of New York
- New York County Dental Society
- American Association of Endodontists