Aaron Yancoskie, D.D.S.
Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs
Director of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
Associate Professor of Dental Medicine
New York Medical College, Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Aaron Yancoskie is Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, Director of Pathology and an Associate Professor of Dental Medicine at the Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM). In his deanship role, Dr. Yancoskie has direct oversight of Pre-Clinical Education, the Basic Science Educational Programs and Curriculum Management, helping to ensure TCDM’s student dentists are well positioned for the future of oral healthcare. In addition to serving on the Curriculum and Admissions Committees at TDCM, Dr. Yancoskie is an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathology at New York Medical College.
A board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologist, Dr. Yancoskie was previously an Adjunct Instructor at New York University College of Dentistry. He is an attending pathologist at Westchester Medical Center and maintains a private practice in Manhattan where he sees clinical oral pathology patients.
Since joining the TCDM faculty in 2016, he has been instrumental in the development of the school’s curriculum and a vital participant in the accreditation process. His teaching methodologies have proven to be innovative, and he completed the Touro College Academy of Leadership and Management Program in 2019. Currently, Dr. Yancoskie represents Touro College of Dental Medicine on the American Dental Education Association Commission on Change and Innovation V2 (CCI V2) project.
Dr. Yancoskie has authored and co-authored a number of publications and has presented in numerous venues, both locally and nationally. He is licensed to practice in the state of New York.
Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- B.S., Biology, Portland State University
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Residency, Hofstra North Shore LIJ Medical School
- Certification in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Diplomate
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Fellow
- American Dental Association
- American College of Dentists, Fellow
- New York State Dental Association
- Sullivan County Oral Health Coalition