Terrence Jackson, D.M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Terrence Jackson is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at Touro College of Dental Medicine. In addition to his current teaching role at the college, Dr. Jackson maintains a private practice in Stamford, Connecticut where he focuses on Periodontic and implant dentistry and has been voted a Top Dentist by Connecticut Magazine countless times. Board Certified by the American Academy of Periodontology, he has previously served as the President of the Stamford Dental Society and was a recipient of the Kauffman Fellowship Award, utilizing this prestigious honor to study the effects of periodontal disease on the concentration of adhesion molecules. Additionally, prior to pursuing his D.M.D., Dr. Jackson devoted four years to cardiovascular research at Boston University School of Medicine. He has been trained in all aspects of Periodontics, and is proficient with multiple implant systems. Dr. Jackson is licensed to practice in the states of New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Hartford
- M.A., Biological Science, Boston University
- D.M.D., Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Certification in Periodontology, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut Periodontal Society
- Stamford Dental Society