Christopher Walinski, DDS
Associate Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Walinski is an Associate Professor of Dental Medicine. He earned his dental degree from The Ohio State University of College of Dentistry. Prior to his teaching appointment at TCDM, Dr Walinski was an Associate Professor at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He has previously practiced dental medicine in Massachusetts, California, and Tennessee.
Dr. Walinski received his Bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Case Western Reserve University in Ohio, and is currently licensed in the states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and New York.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Tennessee Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Memphis Dental Society
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- World Clinical Laser Institute - Executive Director
- World Federation of Laser Dentistry
- World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- International Society of Oral Laser Applications
- American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery