Christopher Walinski, DDS
Course Director for Lasers in Dentistry, Clinical Practice Leader, Associate Professor of Dental Medicine
Touro College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Walinski is an Associate Professor of Dental Medicine, Course Director for Lasers in Dentistry, and a Clinical Practice Leader at Touro Dental Health. He has been an author, inventor and innovator in Laser Dentistry for over two decades and has authored a text on laser dentistry that has been translated into 10 languages.
Dr. Walinski is the Executive Director of the World Clinical Laser Institute, and is a Founding member of the American Academy of Oral Systemic Health. He is a Diplomate and Past-President of the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry and is past Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Laser Assisted Dentistry.
In addition to his teaching role at TCDM, Dr. Walinski is an Adjunct Professor at The University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, Taipei Medical University College of Oral Medicine, and the National University of La Plata in Buenos Aires, emphasizing dentistry using lasers and other minimally-invasive techniques. He is licensed in the states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and New York.
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio; Six-Year Dental Program
- B.A. Chemistry/Natural Sciences in-absentia
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Columbus, Ohio; D.D.S., Excellence in Radiology
Memberships and Affiliations
- New York Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- 9th District Dental Society
- International Association for Dental Research
- World Clinical Laser Institute – Mastership & Executive Director
- World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry – Diplomate & Past President