Touro Dental Health is easily accessible from the Sprain Brook Parkway and I-287. Our facility is located within a New York Medical College building in the Skyline Drive office park. Follow signs to the Main Entrance for patient parking in the back of the building. Free valet parking is available and patients are strongly advised to take advantage of this complimentary service to ensure convenient and adequate parking for all visitors.
There are nine bus lines (Westchester Bee-Line) that provide service within close proximity to Touro Dental Health.
To Skyline Drive (directly in front of our facility)
- 27 (limited service): Skyline Drive - Eastview - White Plains Limited
- 40/41/43: Mount Vernon - White Plains - Westchester Medical Center
- 14/17: Peekskill - Ossining - White Plains
- 15: Peekskill - Yorktown - White Plains
- 1C/1X: Bronx - Westchester Community College
To Westchester Medical Center (free car service available to our facility)
We are located within 10 minutes of four Metro North stations and offer free transportation from these locations.
- Hawthorne (Harlem Line): Free car service conveniently located at this station
- Valhalla (Harlem Line): Call for free car service
- North White Plains (Harlem Line): Call for free car service
- Tarrytown (Hudson Line): Call for free car service
Seniors over the age of 60 who reside in Westchester County can find assistance with transportation through RideConnect: www.rideconnectwestchester.org
If you or your family are unable to receive dental care due to lack of transportation, please call us at 914-594-2700 to discuss your needs and we may be able to help.